Women Technology Entrepreneurs Academy
Officially launched in January 2023, the ÜNLÜ & Co Women Technology Entrepreneurs Academy is primarily designed for teams that are led by women founders or co-founders, and that are interested in creating software-based solutions, establishing software-based startups, or expanding their existing ventures in fields such as fintech, cybersecurity, clean energy technologies, healthcare technologies, education technologies, and sustainable agricultural technologies.
During the initial 6-month period of the program, eligible teams will
- Acquire essential entrepreneurial skills through various activities,
- Transform their ideas into viable business models,
- Engage with entrepreneurs pioneering in their respective fields and collaborate with
- mentors assigned to their teams,
- Take away key learnings from inspirational discussions on trending topics, receiving
psychological and social support to help them reach their full potential.
After the completion of the first 6 months, a preliminary selection process will identify the teams that have developed the most outstanding products. These selected teams will then have the opportunity to participate in the advanced stage of the program, which spans another 6 months.
During the latter half of the program, spanning another 6 months, teams will
- Benefit from advanced entrepreneurship and technical training to further improve the business models they have developed in the initial 6 months,
- Receive support through investor and ecosystem networking meetings, facilitating connections with the right investors and customers for their ventures,
- Gain access to advanced training opportunities provided by the ÜNLÜ & Co Women Technology Entrepreneurs Academy,
- Take away key learnings from inspirational discussions on trending topics, receiving psychosocial support to help them reach their full potential,
- Also receive specialized mentorship in their respective focus areas, in addition to horizontal mentoring, enabling them to further expand their industry knowledge and gain invaluable experience.